Agro Business Solutions is a Netherlands based software company specialized in software for agricultural businesses. Currently there are 3 software solutions: ABS Breeding, ABS Seed and ABS Fresh. Development, implementation, support and consultancy are mostly organized from the Netherlands. We have decided to further enforce our sales team in the Netherlands in order to strengthen our sales efforts in the areas of Asia, Africa and Southern Europe.
ABS has it HQ located in Grootebroek, the Netherlands. We have also local presentations in Toronto, Canada and in Hyderabad, India.
In order to sell our ABS solutions to new and existing customers and to expand our business in the areas of Asia, Africa and Southern-Europe, we are looking for a
located in our headquarters in Grootebroek, the Netherlands.
Focus of the position is
To be responsible for sales of our ABS software solutions in the assigned regions. To help the software implementation team after a successful sale getting started and play your role in the communication.
Main tasks are
- To become a team member of the ABS sales team
- To travel 8 to 10 weeks a year to your assigned regions and trade shows
- To find, to make contact with and follow up on leads
- To organize sales trips and represent ABS during congresses and trade shows
- To be able to discuss the objectives with the management of leads and prospects by personal contact as well as remotely
- To give presentations of ABS software solutions on-site or remotely
- To organize and manage meetings and demos in collaboration with ABS business consultants
- To be in contact with the management of existing ABS customers in the assigned regions
- Maintain in-depth understanding of the business and information requirements of ABS prospects and customers to effectively identify how ABS can support their business
- To draft price indications and quotes on our software
- To close deals with potential and existing customers
- To evaluate and report on visits and maintain correspondence
- To keep an overview of leads and prospects for the different ABS solutions
- You are located in the area of Grootebroek, Netherlands
- You are able and willing to travel 8 to 10 weeks a year within Asia, Africa and Southern Europe, and used to travel international
- You have an education on Bachelors level, preferably with agricultural experience in plants
- You are able to communicate on C-Level with customers and potential customers
- You have strong written and verbal skills in English while fluent in Spanish and French is an advantage
- You are eager to learn other IT applications
- You are a team player with a positive attitude
- You are a highly self-motivated individual, with a high level of time management and organizational skills, committed, accurate and with good attention to detail
For more information you can contact Mrs. Ineke Leidelmeijer at email@example.com or by mobile +31 (0)6-22280823. Please send your application to Mr. Wouter van Stuyvesant Meijen at firstname.lastname@example.org.